Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cool Holiday Gift Ideas I Found Browsing The NBC Store

We are still in the midst of last minute holiday shopping, and one of the places we checked out was the NBC store. They do a really great job merchandising series like Community and Parks and Rec, creating cool swag that organically relates to the shows and their characters:

Troy and Abed in the Morning Mug
This is the gold standard in Community collectables as far as I'm concerned, a must-have for fans of the show:

Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness Poster
Should be required for any office cubicle, fitness room, or food preparation space:


Dundler Mifflin Paper Ream
I'd buy this not to actually use, but to show how ironically hip I am. Though at $9.98 price-point per 500 sheets, it's not terrible if you just want the paper:

Teddy Pierce Holiday Figurine
This just because I'm a fan of Chevy Chase and this is going to be the closest I'm going to get to having an action figure of him. Though it looks like more of one of those "evil teddy bear" collectable figurines:



Kelly Kapoor Bobblehead
...and this is the closest I'm going to get to having a Mindy Kaling action figure:


Greendale Community College "Go Human Beings!" T-Shirt
It's always fun to wear tees of learning institutions that don't exist in real life:


The Many Faces Of Ron Swanson Poster
Swanson-humor never gets old, never gets played-out:

1 comment:

  1. I'd love a Troy and Abed mug, but with living in the UK, the postal costs from the NBC Store would be massively prohibitive :-(

    ReplyDelete